''relationships''

O.Man

My ex dissed my brother who passed away during argument one time which f*ck*ng hurt me deeply i wanted to litterally beat her as i would a guy, but man was in kent at the time and she was in london. 6 months later during another argument i brought that up and the bitch went on like she never said it.....that was it for her
streight dumpage mate
women say all kinds of sh*t when they are hurt ive had some of the worst things said to me but i didnt take it serious then and wont take it serious now cos it all comes down to a women being emotional and left in the cold.i tell ya now is a good time to be a male with no feelings when things like this occur.told you bout the girl saying she hopes my girl gives me an std and gets guys to kill me all this comes from a chick i lodged and dragged up cos she ran up her mouth in my yard and after that she blatently wanted me back but only said that rude sh*t when she realised i didnt want to.girls feeling rejected when they come back even when they said they wouldnt cos they wanna pretend they got their emotions under control = most womenprobably with her bredwins in the nail shop tellin her friends war stories that i keep callin her and i chase her :D girls sh*t on themselves alot.

Guest DN Braund
My ex dissed my brother who passed away during argument one time which f*ck*ng hurt me deeply i wanted to litterally beat her as i would a guy, but man was in kent at the time and she was in london. 6 months later during another argument i brought that up and the bitch went on like she never said it.....that was it for her
lol @ distance stoippin ujus hop in the whip n leng a man downnuffin