Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

Official: Smackdown vs Raw 2009 thread

last 1 i played was 2007 and i think dis 1 is way different to the 2009 oneit just feels realistic when you fightedit: ps. CM PUNK is sh*t in the game

Swear these smackdown games are the same every year.
Character creation is the one for me.If i can customize my own charachter, create my own entrances , upload my own music, with deep customization, im ON this.

Is this a worthy purchase?
id say it is worth ur money IMO
*adds to list*but still though, what's the customization like, has it got online?

Is this a worthy purchase?I loved SD:Shut Your Mouth. It was the best one IMO.
this guy knows... smackdowns have been on decline for the last 5 years... i shall not be purchasing this

*adds to list*but still though, what's the customization like, has it got online?
wens dis game out? i havent touch online n customization yet only the road to wrestlemania modecurrently doin that with john cena

wens dis game out? i havent touch online n customization yet only the road to wrestlemania modecurrently doin that with john cena
its out today

its out today
yh spotted a ce at game today. so it must be out.

The creation modes are alot - Finishers, entrances, rosters, superstarsNuff happy with the purchase, plus online mode is alotRanked matches etcI'm gonna start career mode tonight though

eergghh ppl still play this game

Mans just unlocking all the sh*t first.Game is live.LOL @ being hot tagged and not pressing y to punch and getting duppied.PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!Game is sick, 54 wrestlers, got the same career mode and here comes the pain.Hot tags........Game is live.

games sick...doin road to wrestlemania with batista & mysterio atmfinished cena's bit and it was SICK

Justins bare into wrestling.&

I loved SD:Shut Your Mouth. It was the best one IMO.
this guy knows... smackdowns have been on decline for the last 5 years... i shall not be purchasing this