Tempman - First Blood & Jaja Soze - Street Boy

Taurus

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah i also thought he was just next brudda who bredded America with his voice.Its like he spits about real life and greezey stuff without sounding like he condones it or promotes unlike other rappers.Can also feel the pain he has gone through in some stages in his life through his lyrics.The Intro sets the scene and makes you just think about your own life and stuff you regret.So many bars i can quote not because they sound sick etc but because they just feel real and you can c/s them or/and relate to them.''throughout my journey i have lost close friends,made enemies and been locked away behind prison walls''''growing up was major,everyday in danger, mum your son is stressed now im a troubled teenagerthinking im a grown man and i dont even no sh*t,when cocaine was in my blood how come no one noticed''''right now were living in a corrupt society were the kids are a product of there environment,this is the way you bought us up and now you lost control you wanna blame the gangs''''i herd my ancestors came crying on the boat,chains wrapped around there necks nerli choked,and now these pricks thinkin there geting my voteim for the childrenthis is our voice our visionbetter education, better living is our missionim the streets first black politician''''the government gave us guns made up kill ourselves,its just a trap to fill the jails and leave us by ourselves''''they say prison changes youit made me worseand jesus aint helping me so forget the church''''i keep on finkin y was i ever bornto a scorned life,how come my hearts tornit hurts so bad why was i ever born''''see life growing up was hard for meno father figure to look after me,i had no support for my young dreamsall i had was the blocks and the crack fiends''''it hurts so badsometimes im so sadthey say i might dieguess wat im so glad''''allah listen to me i cant copethats why i got this gun next to me...take note''

just listened to streetboyhe still spits with a slight american twangit's embarrasincouldn't really get into the album because of this, which is a shame because he's a decent rapperhoweverhurts so bad is a very big song, u can really feel the emotion when he's spitting.