The Friday night lengathon

djbmc

wid dem 3 games bmc, you wont get no attention
yeah but they're the three games everyone's got, no point in choosing GOW2 if only 3 ppl have it.
err lol, every1's got rid of cod4gta iv ppl dnt play it nemore, (at least i do)and halo 3 ders only a lil amount of ppl and even dem u dnt see on vip2 dat mmuch

yeah but they're the three games everyone's got, no point in choosing GOW2 if only 3 ppl have it.
err lol, every1's got rid of cod4gta iv ppl dnt play it nemore, (at least i do)and halo 3 ders only a lil amount of ppl and even dem u dnt see on vip2 dat mmuch
Everybody jumped on Fable still.

nah mate wer all split up aroundsome play fable, most gears 2, some fifa, some pes, some halo

nah mate wer all split up aroundsome play fable, most gears 2, some fifa, some pes, some halo
Ah seen.Well i agree with what BMC said last time. We need to do what other forums do and schedule days for a game.I'm already on this kinda ting on another forum but i can guarantee it works.

Hold onHow do YOU know this

Hold onHow do YOU know this
It's not rocket-science man.I had the first Fable and it's pretty addictive.

Guest DN Braund
lol no wayfizzle is slyly someone on xbl
:ghost:
Fifa 09 PS3Soul Caliber 4 PS3who wants a thrashing?8.30pm PSN: DAVIDFTHOI
yeah ill play u on fifawhen you getting lbp?im still waiting for you guys to get it.
oh sh*t its out?imma send bk SC n get that

You'll get some attention from Septik but that's it.Even then you'll fall under his classification of BK.Looks like a lonely time for you fam.