Southport Weekender

zeke

Guest FA23

im hearin no chalet parties, no music allowed in them

pay for each dif party ?

sounds long

nah the weekender is all inclusive, you pay 160 and get accommodation and entrance to the 4 venues inside the event.

At southport everyone took thier own decks and held partys in the chalets but its moved to minehead now so butlins are saying you cant bring big systems into the accomodation.

im hearin no chalet parties, no music allowed in them

pay for each dif party ?

sounds long

I think you gotta pay for the Sunday After-Party if you havent already booked it (we aint but were gonna try a ting).

Im hearing the same ting about no chalet parties, but WTF, like Zeke said in the other thread, some of the best bits happen there. I reckon there will be some sameway.

In fairness you didn't miss it by far. Because its at a bigger venue this year they had bags of tickets selling even like a month ago - so you weren't far off. I got mine late as well. Going on Friday, hopefully it'll be decent, the line up looks good. Its my first time going.

People that have been before - are they really strict about bringing your own booze in?

Guest FA23

Nah, at southport they did a quick search of your whip/boot, no opening bags ect, We even went back into the town centre on saturday and hit the supermarket for more crates to bring back.

Nah, at southport they did a quick search of your whip/boot, no opening bags ect, We even went back into the town centre on saturday and hit the supermarket for more crates to bring back.

Skeen, sounds good then - safe for the response.

Gutted about the lack of chalet parties this year though, would have been made it even more live and I'm sure we would have met more people.

Looking at the official photos from last year it looks like an older crowd (like 25+) - which suits me, but would you say this is true?

Guest FA23

yeah deffo an older crowd, will see them 30+ raving hard in the beat bar during the day :lol: everyone is cool and pure good vibes....

there will be still will be chalet partys i bet, its part of the whole experience.

i had the livest time at sp, but i did hear the same thing ^^ from the vetrans and stuff.

will defo be reachin again i danced so fackin hard all the sets were bad! for the love of house mannnn :)