Southport Weekender

zeke

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

EZ is on in the rnb room during the overlap of spen/karizmas set and Kerri chandlers set. Watch the movement of the crowd from room 1 then back again!

We'll be running AMOCK from early doors Friday, bottles of Spades at the ready. Shout me.

see u dere me luv, really neva thought i was gona go but me and friends jumped on it last minute one of the last chalets left!

NOW is when my friend msgs me and tells me she wants to go.

Smh

Dont care about your other commitments. BOOK THAT ASAP!!

Argh pay day aint until 26th i wonder if they will be tickets left

Apparently they're packing up the office in Newcastle end of next week and moving down Minehead to get everything prepped, whats that the 22nd? Cutting it fine I'd say. Can you weigh on the £50 deposit before then??

EZ is on in the rnb room during the overlap of spen/karizmas set and Kerri chandlers set. Watch the movement of the crowd from room 1 then back again!

We'll be running AMOCK from early doors Friday, bottles of Spades at the ready. Shout me.

see u dere me luv, really neva thought i was gona go but me and friends jumped on it last minute one of the last chalets left!

:Y: No sleep Saturday morning/afternoon. If I clock your chalet Im banging down your door @ 8am.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont say much on this forum but boy, been looking forward to this event. Gonna go bicester and pick up a couple bits for this event. Gna be some chalet parties going down aswell, get at me if you've arranged any. See you lot there .....