Pretty black girls...

neeko

gi4.jpgGreen eyes....Dark Frizzy HairThe Lipsthe complection**FAINTS**
she ain't black....... move on
in my view this one is borderline ugly.if tht criteria is what ur lookin for bex> > that ugo.
lmao the levels are lowthis is the black equivalant of a white guy that goes for ANY blonde bird.*goes back to page whatever*

do you guys ever realise how sad these threads areyou ogle over girls that you dont know, will never know, and even if you did know you still wouldnt move to.lol at the guys that save these pics on thier hardrives.. for what??go out and get real girls instead of ogling ones on the net (no sendage just an observation but if you wanna be emotional then come swing with da don)

• Downvote 1

do you guys ever realise how sad these threads areyou ogle over girls that you dont know, will never know, and even if you did know you still wouldnt move to.lol at the guys that save these pics on thier hardrives.. for what??go out and get real girls instead of ogling ones on the net (no sendage just an observation but if you wanna be emotional then come swing with da don)
I actually agree. I have never understood the fascination with e-pics of girls.

didnt e15 bump u for fifty pound?
:D :D :D More info...

deeptryna say o guy and scorpz par with a wasteman, therefore making them wastemen by association

let a brother dream... sh*t... your just pissed cos you receive no love

knew someone would get emotional. truth hurts.and in answer to ur question yes e15 did maange to make off with £50 of my cash and yes i did go to his bits and his alleged yard and no he didnt come out and yes i will eventually see him again be it a week, month , year but back to topic , these bitch threads have got to stop , too loserish if you ask me

knew someone would get emotional. truth hurts.and in answer to ur question yes e15 did maange to make off with £50 of my cash and yes i did go to his bits and his alleged yard and no he didnt come out and yes i will eventually see him again be it a week, month , year but back to topic , these bitch threads have got to stop , too loserish if you ask me
AGHGAHHAHAHAI can picture you just standin outside his like;11jnio0.jpg