Pretty black girls...

neeko

Its a sad day when guys can only post up sexualised black chicks as "pretty black girls'.Damn you hip hop culture.fist-shake.jpg
quote of the monthjlovely for priminister lolit is sad though on a real.
Thought it was the same for any chick that gets posted in here. And lol and the black definition sh*t coming up again, one minute everyone is black (mixed race,dark skin, light skin) and next there is only a certain level of blackness. SMH, tis why humans are a fail.
Nah, the point is, people dont seem to like any caste except light-skinned. If the posts were mixed with light and dark then its not problem, but when your posts consist of nothing but lighties, to the point where I question if they have an ounce of black in them, like Slam Master, there lies the problem.Its a sensitive issue in the black community, if your not black, you wont understand
youre not insinuating that im something other than black are you...

Its a sad day when guys can only post up sexualised black chicks as "pretty black girls'.Damn you hip hop culture.fist-shake.jpg
quote of the monthjlovely for priminister lolit is sad though on a real.
Thought it was the same for any chick that gets posted in here. And lol and the black definition sh*t coming up again, one minute everyone is black (mixed race,dark skin, light skin) and next there is only a certain level of blackness. SMH, tis why humans are a fail.
Nah, the point is, people dont seem to like any caste except light-skinned. If the posts were mixed with light and dark then its not problem, but when your posts consist of nothing but lighties, to the point where I question if they have an ounce of black in them, like Slam Master, there lies the problem.Its a sensitive issue in the black community, if your not black, you wont understand
youre not insinuating that im something other than black are you...
I think you are, but I'm not 100% sure. If you are, you shouldnt even question why there are people requesting more/complaining about the lack of dark skinned girls.Its not some one rule works in all cases, where people are dissing Lighties

Just come back from the miss jamaica uk ting still true my sister was in it a great deal of pretty black ladies there still.
ye?????????????slash how did she do?
did not win still but she was the best to me but then of course im biased ill say this though she had her brother sister aunts and boyfriend there supporting herother chicks had bare man supporting them this tells me all of them man are in the friend zone hopin them turning up will help them get lucky tonight lolbut nah all the girls there looked good.

kings cross camden centre the whole show was very dis organized still my bredwin also performed but the mic levels and sound of the set was wack the presenters had NO stage presence at all and you couldnt hear them good and the dude got a few girls names WRONG which was just beyond pathetic imo.but for my sister it was good to see her up there well proud of her but she knows that.tickets were 30 quid and 65 if you wanted a table and food just extortion the event didnt even have a website if i knew that i could of used that as a business opportunity and what killed it is there was a number you call to vote for who you like which was advertised in the voice and the gleaner yet the event had judges so that means it didnt matter if you called or not.many of the chicks didnt seem jamaican to me where as my sister is but its not a hating ting my sister isnt in the modelling field really.night was good all things considered but after 20 years you would of thought it would of improved

I swear people have been bangin on about Barack Obama being some black icon, yet girls of the same race/complexion of him all of a sudden arent black...seen.
Was thinking this exact same thing yesterday still.
lol swear i said this before.

Most people are defeated by their own insecuritysi went through a faze of only dealing with caucasian yatsi would make up silly excuses like i dont like black girls attitude etc bare rubbish talkthen i would be ashamed to walk around with my caucasian girl coz i would think all the black girls are watching meso I would end up going out around the country with these girls but it was all in my head coz all girls have attitude problems and caucasian and black girls still watch me no matter what girl i am with and where i am and then i realised they do this because im a superfly boy

Most people are defeated by their own insecuritysi went through a faze of only dealing with caucasian yatsi would make up silly excuses like i dont like black girls attitude etc bare rubbish talkthen i would be ashamed to walk around with my caucasian girl coz i would think all the black girls are watching meso I would end up going out around the country with these girls but it was all in my head coz all girls have attitude problems and caucasian and black girls still watch me no matter what girl i am with and where i am and then i realised they do this because im a superfly boy
or maybe u had boogie hangin from ur nose for the last 5 yrs