Pretty black girls...

neeko

If you think white girls are better than black girls thats cool but to bring up white chicks then have the audacity to say black girls are butters, youre clearly deluded and got a manipulated mind. Your looking for a black girl who looks white, which doesnt happen very often for obvious reasons

Pretty black females exist in high numbers. I'm with one (don't be stupid you ain't getting any pictures). If you think different fine, its your opinion but don't deny the prettiness of other races because their not 'to your taste.' Thats being deluded & fundamentally ignorant.

Random facebook searchbut pretty blk girls imon60506274_34189458_2670.jpg
How do you know her?Edit: Oh nevermind, just saw what you wrote.
Did she go Woodhouse college? I have a mutual friend who is as big chested as her who I remmeber was goign to try and hook me up with this chick ages ago.In fact, you know Andrea?
Yeh she did.And Yeh I know her too, can't remember when I last saw/spoke to her though.

If you think white girls are better than black girls thats cool but to bring up white chicks then have the audacity to say black girls are butters, youre clearly deluded and got a manipulated mind. Your looking for a black girl who looks white, which doesnt happen very often for obvious reasons
i aint saying all black girls are butters because there are some nice blackgirls bout also most of the fit black girls are light but ur adverge white girl is better looking then ur averge blackgirl dem facts right der

i aint saying all black girls are butters because there are some nice blackgirls bout also most of the fit black girls are light but ur adverge white girl is better looking then ur averge blackgirl dem facts right der
lol come like dat guy on vanessa feltz ting

Stop trying so hard to be that guy on the Vanessa Feltz show. No one respected him any more after his phonecall, so what makes you think we'll respect you anymore after each attempt to cause anger in your frath ridden posts? :D

Asia is mixed dammit. Shes half Asian.
half = black e.g. President Barack Obama
lol at the way u claim him as black because he is the president dun know he would mixed if he was a terrorist or summit like saying hes white because hes mixed
lol, mixed = black is like an unwritten rule, they look more black than white, they hang out more wid black people and the community, ive just noticed a trend dats all.

i love when people say black women are butters and express it in volumes well i USED TO anyway reason being i love them to death and few men like me that do appreciate them the more black girls people like me WILL get so continue with the hate and tell us why black girls are ugly ill gladly take the black p*ssy defosit.