Sign in to follow this  
zeezee

Which side of your brain is more dominant

The gif lets you see which side of your brain is dominant, concentrate on it and see what way she is spinning and then read to see your results

dancer.gif

If its spinning clockwise then you use the right side of your brainAnti-clockwise means you use the left side

If a person chooses to use the left brain often, he/she will have these characteristics: logical, detail oriented, facts believer, practical, prefers math and science, can comprehend, knowing, acknowledges, has order/pattern perception, knows object name, forms strategies.On the contrary, if a person uses the right brain often, he/she will have these characteristics: uses feeling, "big picture" oriented, imaginative, prefers symbols and images, lives in the future, prefers philosophy & religion, believes, appreciates, has spatial perception, knows object function, fantasy based, presents possibilities, impetuous, risk taking.Although it would be impressive to have both sides working equally well, researchers have shown that most of us prefer one mode of the brain over the other. There are ofcourse people who are whole-brained and equally adept at both modes.

anti clockwise, which doesn't fit the part of my brain i use more often at all.

anti clockwise, which doesn't fit the part of my brain i use more often at all.
ur lying
seen

nah it dont lol, its a illusion created to test which side of your brain is dominant, not really spinnin a specific directionafter a while you can make it spin either way, but the way its spinnin at first shows which side is dominant

it just changed for me, make it so u can only see her feet and then imagine the foot is just going from side to side rather than all the way around. u can change it then.

She has her right leg upand her right leg is leadingno matter what happens thats clockwise
follow my instructionsscroll down so u can only see knee down of the leg thats verticalimagine what way the other leg would have to go to be swinging the other wayif this dont work your minds are feeble
c/s

SICK!was only going clockwise for me but then concentrated a little then saw it anticockwise for like a few turnsthought it was one of them joke tings were they tryna fool u but I concentrated some more just to be sureeventually I could chose which direction to turn at free will SICK

There are ofcourse people who are whole-brained and equally adept at both modes.
bang bang

It changes directionGoes one wayThen it goes the otherThanks for wasting 30 seconds of my life
There are ofcourse people who are whole-brained and equally adept at both modes.
bang bang

was spinning anti clockwise at first, then i read the description which described the opposite of melooked at it again now its going clockwisei cant get going anti clockwise again

i've seen this before, and it used to change nuff, almost every time i blinked lolbut its just spinning anti-clockwise now and it aint changing, so im a lefty