Sign in to follow this  
GoldCoast

Someone tell Jamie Foxx not to steal cakes from fat chicks

Guest haze-e

Wow.Dont even look like him. Come like a Wayans brother.EDIT:- LMFOAMFOA At her expression.Killer.

Hair transplant? I beg someone show me images to back up this accusation
look at his hair lineJamie_Hair2002.jpgafterjamiefoxathollywoodfilmaw.jpg
LOL
wtfsomeone explain thishow does this work?

Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that involves moving skin containing hair follicles from one part of the body (the donor site) to bald or balding parts (the recipient site). It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness, whereby grafts containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding are transplanted to bald scalp. However, it is also used to restore eye lashes, eye brows, beard hair, and to fill in scars caused by accidents and surgery such as face lifts and previous hair transplants. Hair transplantation differs from skin grafting in that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis and dermis surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin.Since hair naturally grows in follicles that contain groupings of 1 to 4 hairs, today’s most advanced techniques transplant these naturally occurring 1 – 4 hair "follicular units" in their natural groupings. Thus modern hair transplantation can achieve a natural appearance by mimicking nature hair for hair. This recent hair transplant procedure is called "Follicular Unit Transplantation."taken from wikipedia

look at his hair lineafterjamiefoxathollywoodfilmaw.jpg
LOLHis hairline looks like a helmet

lmao i laugh cos its true! :lol:

Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that involves moving skin containing hair follicles from one part of the body (the donor site) to bald or balding parts (the recipient site). It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness, whereby grafts containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding are transplanted to bald scalp. However, it is also used to restore eye lashes, eye brows, beard hair, and to fill in scars caused by accidents and surgery such as face lifts and previous hair transplants. Hair transplantation differs from skin grafting in that grafts contain almost all of the epidermis and dermis surrounding the hair follicle, and many tiny grafts are transplanted rather than a single strip of skin.Since hair naturally grows in follicles that contain groupings of 1 to 4 hairs, today’s most advanced techniques transplant these naturally occurring 1 – 4 hair "follicular units" in their natural groupings. Thus modern hair transplantation can achieve a natural appearance by mimicking nature hair for hair. This recent hair transplant procedure is called "Follicular Unit Transplantation."taken from wikipedia
lol yeah i get wot it isbut this guys gone from receeding to almost havin no forehead to havin no hair at all. i dont get it.come like some spray on afroand if spray on afro does actually exist, where can i cop?

lmao i laugh cos its true! :lol:

Guest Brother Mouzone

Ay whats that old garage song by the bsomethign projectGIIIRLS, GIRLS LIKE THIS...blah blahI think its b52? or something......I know the track is called girls or girls liek this though, its a bait tune?