Premier League Week 12 Topic, FA/Carling cup & European Football

Admin.

anderson, berbs and ronaldo only ones doing anything cant understand why you man are saying take off berbs lmao prooper baffed, hold up the ball and brings others into play so wellwe should of had a couple goals rooneys finnishing has been woeful someone get me a mp3 of andy grey saying "Anderson dominating fabregas" need a new text tone

anderson, berbs and ronaldo only ones doing anything cant understand why you man are saying take off berbs lmao prooper baffed, hold up the ball and brings others into play so wellwe should of had a couple goals rooneys finnishing has been woeful someone get me a mp3 of andy grey saying "Anderson dominating fabregas" need a new text tone
I want Tevez on, dunno who you would take off for him right now though, Park is doing well also.

trussCO SIGN