Sign in to follow this  
LocalLoop

You know when you learn a new skill?

So I taught myself how to thread my top lip. I have no quarrrlllms about admitting i have been targeted by the hairy face gene (I stopped using those cream thingys cos apparently is dangerous to fetuses and all that) so for the last 6 months Ive been looking like Jesus. This morning I Googled and found a video on how to thread so i did my top lip (which now looks sooo silky) then for some god damn reason I decided to do my eyebrows....why? They didnt even need doin for feck sake. Now if you look at my right side I look angry but if you look at my left i look surprised. :ghost:

lmfao''the last 6 months Ive been looking like Jesus.''lmfalmfaoi miss u no homo

Wavaki, darg....we will always be united in spirit... when I get over my recent fear of driving (and actually learn how to drive a manual car again) we goin Pizza Hut yea

Wavaki, darg....we will always be united in spirit... when I get over my recent fear of driving (and actually learn how to drive a manual car again) we goin Pizza Hut yea
:D soon brudda