Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Embarassing Illnesses topic...

im actually runnin to the loo nowadays if i dont make the toiliet i piss myself....also the sertitis is back, i have been on antibotics and that cleared up so idk man im stressed

Guest DN Braund

not embarassing but when i was about 6 or 7 i had an inflammed bowel and was shitting blood for like a weeknot like lil spots of blood on the sh*t, full blown blood diarrhoea type shitscariest time of my life EVERi fort i was dyingn it didnt help that my cousins where sayin i had ebola

im actually runnin to the loo nowadays if i dont make the toiliet i piss myself....
wtfwhys that
her f*ck*ng hole got too big so she began being f*cked in the piss hole...big mistake

seriously..... come on MalikaImbarassing??? seriously, your doing it on purpose
NahMy ex's cousin spelt honest "onnist"For people who didn't go to school or pissed around there, its pretty common.

seriously..... come on MalikaImbarassing??? seriously, your doing it on purpose
NahMy ex's cousin spelt honest "onnist"For people who didn't go to school or pissed around there, its pretty common.
smh, but the thing is, you can't even laugh as i genuinely feel sorry for them

Suck out bitch, im from notts. of course i pronounce it IMbarassingjus neVa knew it wasnt the correct wAY OF SAYIN OR SPELLINof the word

I LIVE in Notts I know how people speak. Don't tell me to 'suck out' when you can't even spell on some defensive thing when I was correcting you to HELP YOU not look like a retard.

r u with a white guy from this forum?called ted?

lmfAO##FDSADFSDFASDFSDFof course darlinur some high class business woman with a penthouse looking ova all us commonersE yeahdnt set foot in council esTATES AND SO FORTH

erghhhhhhhhhhhhhu that scouse ugly bitchno eyebrowslmfao0snm