Embarassing Illnesses topic...

Kim

Guest TimeBomb
once i went unconcious from a nose bleed in my sleep, when the paramedics resusitated me i realised i pissed myself.Lucky i had someone sleeping next to me that night.
f*ckinelli used to have nosebleeds whilst asleep but id always wake uplast year i was getting random nosebleeds and pulling out clots from behind my nose, then i went unconscious in my room at like 4pm, then just got up randomly at 7.30 with my school garms and bag still on, where i was half way thru emptying my pockets
gotto watch out man, doctor told me the blood was flowing back into my throat, almost drowned on that sh*t.

once i went unconcious from a nose bleed in my sleep, when the paramedics resusitated me i realised i pissed myself.Lucky i had someone sleeping next to me that night.
f*ckinelli used to have nosebleeds whilst asleep but id always wake uplast year i was getting random nosebleeds and pulling out clots from behind my nose, then i went unconscious in my room at like 4pm, then just got up randomly at 7.30 with my school garms and bag still on, where i was half way thru emptying my pockets
shits scary no joke hate having nosebleeds_________>>>>>>>>> summer for me spend vast majority of it holding my nose from blood dripping out of it. i passed out during 2 nosebleeds, 1 dint last long the second was f*cked up, just got a normal nosebleed then started feeling light headed went to get tissue and just dropped, woke up bare blood all over my clothes, all over the floor couldnt remember even having had a nosebleed in the first place so i was shook when i woke up, no 1 else in the house. stumbling around the house tryna work out where on me the blood was from then got into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and clocked.