Sign in to follow this  
Parrist

The pretty white girls with no make up thread

Is the guy who made the topic Rich Kid?Swear his sis and swaggle music video got baited
One minute I'm Marlon then I'm Rich Kid.Who am I? Motherf*cking Mystique or what?

Of course they exist fam.This ting would look nice without make up, I can see it.leigh_jones_phixr.jpg

Of course they exist fam.This ting would look nice without make up, I can see it.leigh_jones_phixr.jpg
lol at havin 2 squint 2 c it tho. Oviosly there are a lot of white girls who are narurally pretty but allow tryin 2 back it up with Doink. Pics or they don't exist!

^^^ is that the girl from heroes? (dont watch it much so laugh if im wrong)prettiest white woman in the UK = cheryl tweedy (until she speaks)*cannot find any, since latino is not = white*

^^^ is that the girl from heroes? (dont watch it much so laugh if im wrong)prettiest white woman in the UK = cheryl tweedy (until she speaks)*cannot find any, since latino is not = white*
she is from heroes

Threads about girls with no make up and these two imbeciles upload girls plastered in it.This thread is the biggest mistake of my life, someone lock this.

Threads about girls with no make up and these two imbeciles upload girls plastered in it.This thread is the biggest mistake of my life, someone lock this.
Well as I don't have facebook or myspace and I'm not creepy enough to spend my time trawling through pictures of girls I don't know to upload them on a forum, all I can do is search for celebrities, who tend to be wearing make up. But lol if you're saying the 2 women I have posted aren't pretty.