MONEY MONEY ALL THINGS RELATED

Kim

so ive got a job that pays well FINALLy and need to think about saving, and investing in the right sh*t instead of just f*ck*ng wasting it all on sh*t what do u guise spend ur dolla on? plus my takeaway bills are tooooooo expensive i need to cut down on those to 1 a week instead of 4-5 a weekwell im going to spend more money now, so yeh lets all help eachover with the mon ey ta\lk

Save my cash in my top up credit card, I don't allow Abbey to hold my cash.I've got quite alot of dispensable money which goes on Takeaways, DVDs, clothes, clothes for the kids, more clothes and clothes. Day trips out, savings for holidays abroad, usually France or Spain to be honest as I fear flying. Or I go on random late night Tesco sprees where I will get lots and lots of random sh*t such as cream cakes, cushions, Mars milkshake, mug trees, toys for the kids... I've got a bit of a spending problem still.

thats wot all my wages go O N REALLYi dnt pay any rent, no bills at all part from insurance bt im on my dads but he neva asks for any money for iti jus spend for the Sake of it really....tell u wot tho, i need to open a saving s account tha doesnt let u touch ANY OF IT.soz bout the caps im sat on the bog in the dark tryna avoid someone

Guest LucaPiano
Buy cocaine. Its worth more then its weight in gold.
if i had my own yard i wud be cuttin up and selling the stuffturns out im not alowed drugs in my house
U WUD GET ROBBED EASIER THEN TAKING A BLIND MANS STICK

coke is so 1990scertain guys step ur game up
bruv i dont know why u keep tryin to do this. but u wanted me to get captured. dont try beg the lifestyle now that pees are not comin to u.keep that law abiding plyr. B)
#dont watch me bruvi will never be begging the lifestyleany fool can do what u do...it doesn't take a talent to sell drugs