Come in guys

Parrist

Guest Ivan Drago
SCARY PROCESSBUT ONCE BACK IN SCHOOLI HAD BARE LUMPS ALL OVER MY BREATSWAS SHOOKTURNED OUT IT WAS BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING HANDELD TO RUFF ETCBUT IT A PROCESS THAT MUST BE Carried out
lollollol

a link years a ago found one but it wasnt on my balls but i was shook so i showed my doctor and he told me provided it doesnt grow or hurt it should be okay apparently the time to worry is if it is actually on ya balls and hard and or causes discomfort thats what he said and thats what the woman at the clinic said and a few other doctors.but yeah just check regularly ps if you have lumps under ya armpit this can be down to ya deodorant.

I remember thinking I found cancerous lumps on 2 seperate occasions and thought I was goign to die still. Proper just sayt in my room staring at the wall thinking about how I would break the news, would I get to do everything I originally planned to do before death. Turns out it was just the skin rolled up in certain ways.Going to try and get more regular with my checks. When I get one that is proper hard, I think I'm going to cry.

I remember thinking I found cancerous lumps on 2 seperate occasions and thought I was goign to die still. Proper just sayt in my room staring at the wall thinking about how I would break the news, would I get to do everything I originally planned to do before death. Turns out it was just the skin rolled up in certain ways.Going to try and get more regular with my checks. When I get one that is proper hard, I think I'm going to cry.
if found early it cant be dealt with fam

I was the same. Both mine were cists though.

LMAO I went through EXACTLY this too. Got depressed for like a week before I saw the doctor convincing myself it was over.Was a good kick up the arse for me though. Makes you really appreciate being disease-free but that appreciation dies and things go back to normal as always...

LMAO I went through EXACTLY this too. Got depressed for like a week before I saw the doctor convincing myself it was over.Was a good kick up the arse for me though. Makes you really appreciate being disease-free but that appreciation dies and things go back to normal as always...
same was quite scaryI was too shook to go see doctors so I just kept feeling it then I stopped doing college work because whats the point im gonna diewas some cist

LOLIt's mad because I remember telling my friend and he said he had the exact same experience.It's like some mad thing where nothing matters anymore. You just start seeing everything and wanting to appreciate it properly. After the realisation it's not cancer kicks in we're back to being ungrateful.Gotta love the human race.

Huh?Was that a typo because earlier that got me shook, but then I thought about it and was thinking it must be able to be treated when found early.

Huh?Was that a typo because earlier that got me shook, but then I thought about it and was thinking it must be able to be treated when found early.
basically if you dont have the same kinda mentality as some of the old school mandem that DONT like going doctors you can sort this but like i said deal with it as soon as the longer you leave it the worse it can be.i too was shook