FAO: Sozes, please...

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

]Please leave my dog aloneHe comes home every night smelling of wet gash.I think he's developing herpes..I miss the OLD Mr.Doodles, i want him back..Please, stop this...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

I'm not here to be liked, friends!?!?!?Anyone who is is a little faggot and takes vip2 too seriously!?!?!Big up the guys thinking VIP2 credibilty means anything at all??!?!?Too alot of people this is more than just a forum, it shapes their senses of humour and personalities and i feel so sorry for them?!?!?!?

Guest Esquilax
uppin pics of a dog lickin a womans c*nt is never gonna b funny tho. uve tried to drop a good 4 jokes today that were all sh*t. ur trying way too hard for 'someone who doesnt take vip2 seriously'fall down.
but you're any nameless faceless guy who thinks mod status has any authorityyou lack authority in the real world, so when you get it here your e-penis extends by tenfold :ghost: !

[verbz]NOBODY LIKES YOU, DIE.[verbz]
dsfdsfsdf#dfsdfsNOBODY CARES JUST DIEU'LL GET AIR WHEN U DIENOBODY WOULD CARE IF U WENT AWAY TODAY AND U DIEDbeg some1 up his dojo rhythm
TOO MUCHi had his dojo riddem f*ck knows where its goneswear its easier for you to get ask around i beg

Not that I think you're talking about me but can I interject that you have over 1,500 posts so you have some interest in being friends with people on the site. Also the dramatic amount of Exclamation and question marks states that someone has said something that has offended you, which if you didn't care about this site wouldn't happen, you would just brush it off alie. Also the feeling sorry for people thing is a bit queer too I've heard countless homo's run off the exact speech that you just posted, its a sign of someone that wants people to think they don't care when really they do.But yeah, not sending carry on with your day

Guest Esquilax
Sozes will probably rob youpussyole
i always find it cute when guys go to the defence of their beloved vip2 "gashes"im sure the..."frail and delicate" women cant defend themselves so, the BIG STRONG pixels of vip2 have to step innoneya business durkface, make a cup of tea and hyperventile you jumped up pussyclart