FAO: Sozes, please...

Guest Esquilax

I'm not here to be liked, friends!?!?!?Anyone who is is a little faggot and takes vip2 too seriously!?!?!Big up the guys thinking VIP2 credibilty means anything at all??!?!?Too alot of people this is more than just a forum, it shapes their senses of humour and personalities and i feel so sorry for them?!?!?!?
true talk from the emo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

boytoo many cowards on this forum streight upno indirects here im naming namesSozes and all other cartoon faces on this forum my advice is unless u reveal yourselves allow the sending initpricks
u know sozes is a girl ye?slash quite a few ppl have seen her face. jus sayin
coolwas just talking in general more time

Guest LucaPiano
i swear its just not worth getting on the wrong side of certian people,
so wots a certian, is that like a martian?
There's guys who seem all that and theres guys who dont, all im saying is you be suprised so make sure you pick your target right.You pick on a guy who aint got nothing to lose = you loseMost people back down to the guys with all the talk, they talk big to defend thier weak heart

Guest Esquilax
This guys some happy slap victim, how can he send for sozes?prime case of some quiet boy gettin carried away on his computer, wrapped up in some fantasy world.
How can i NOT send for Sozes?And I'm far from quiet in reality, so your evaluation is just as worthless as the characted you've created on this forum. You're on of the biggest jokes on this thing. Phail.

Guest Esquilax
WTF u talking about, I swear before u was saying how some 14 yr old girls were gonna wrap you up and u wasnt on a ting.ur a f*ck*ng emo, look in the mirror and know yourself. just get on with your life and hope them utes at the back of the bus dont rob you.c/s tulse
I expected a better retort for some reason.That was awful.Halal you fam.