Sign in to follow this  
PopT

Saturday Night In Thanet

Where is there to go out to is margate live ... sum1 tell me funkyhouse, dancehall, hip hop and rnb and girls lots of girls

Where is there to go out to is margate live ... sum1 tell me funkyhouse, dancehall, hip hop and rnb and girls lots of girls
lmao! don't go margate it's f*ck*ng DEAD. Go Ramsgate marina, u might get the odd dodgy hip hop tune more likely to hear Garage tho, there's a few jazz bars down there but it's a nice vibe, so long as u don't go in the Royal.

i'm going down the Fayreness in Kingsgate in a bit i'll buy u a drink if u come down. no homo.

i'm going down the Fayreness in Kingsgate in a bit i'll buy u a drink if u come down. no homo.
Sounds homo.
it aint, calm down.

thought margate only had that "beach"
basically. it's f*ck*ng dead these days, full of d*ckheads and underage drinkers. all about ramsgate these days.

fam where in ramsgate thou cos im from london an thy seem as sh*t as each other just in margate u can get laid snapping ur fingers but the females are large an ugly

fam where in ramsgate thou cos im from london an thy seem as sh*t as each other just in margate u can get laid snapping ur fingers but the females are large an ugly
get in a taxi and ask to get dropped off at Ramsgate harbour, you'll know it when u see it. It's full of boats and there's bars all along the side.

dj bmc do u no where deal is
yeah, miles away from where u r. if ur in thanet that is, f*ck deal tho, and dover and all them places u think margate's bad?