dnt watch the intro

Uncle Man

stay high all day then have a few strong ciders in the evening and that is you matebut wat i want to talk about today is i got a mouse trap yday and killed a mouse,is this still ethical in 08 who knows about ethical rodnt exclusion,or even taking out the mouse after its dead and resetting the trap cos me ill just fling it away and buy a new trap,f*ck messing about with this little carcass?i am shook is it psychological?also i just burnt my hand badly on a hot pan,so any females that want to link sometime this week,pm me and well make some arrangementsbut look,as happens evry now and then im a little drunk and just want to do a topic,so who is partying tonight?if all that has failed,ask me any question within reason i will tell you the answer within the next hr

stay high all day then have a few strong ciders in the evening and that is you matebut wat i want to talk about today is i got a mouse trap yday and killed a mouse,is this still ethical in 08 who knows about ethical rodnt exclusion,or even taking out the mouse after its dead and resetting the trap cos me ill just fling it away and buy a new trap,f*ck messing about with this little carcass?i am shook is it psychological?also i just burnt my hand badly on a hot pan,so any females that want to link sometime this week,pm me and well make some arrangementsbut look,as happens evry now and then im a little drunk and just want to do a topic,so who is partying tonight?if all that has failed,ask me any question within reason i will tell you the answer within the next hr
swear u drink dry white wine spritzers.

do u take cocaine?

how many chicks you lashed from here
0-10
i will drink watever moretime
do u take cocaine?
not more than a couple times in the last few years,+not atm

just felt like quoting it aswell

is Fybar shotting cocaine
ask him for confirmation
Actually I have a question.How long will it take me to walk from Angel to Chalk Farm tube station?Or is there a bus that goes that route?
about 5-10 mins walk i dunno which bus
aint that watered down wine
in a sense yes

I haven't come on here drunk in a while actually it always seems funnier
can go either way imo plyr
i am also drunk1 bottle courvois1 bottle e&j because I sent man to the shop for courvoisier and he came back with e&j screamin a madnessTonight im goin to the strip club then hitting the dance patrick swayze styleAint no limit to what we do for the cashBitches tattoo my name on their assOwwwwOww
props plyer i used to be onto these manouevers but these days ill just have a few quiet jars then get back for an early night good times