Sign in to follow this  
Trim

silent hill

quick is this film any good ? completely forgot it even existed lol heard from a couple ppl its good but they are sh*t at givin opinions on films its starting now on ch4 i wont watch it all due to MOTD but wanna no if its worth me bothering watching what i miss later ??? anyone whos seen it or heard a decent opinion on it comment plz

lol @ not thinking i haven't just seen the film but also used "that" sample in a tune. i'll up for the ED crew tomorrow.

if u like the game then yeahwas watching it with female company the other day and she was like WTF so mehfilm even has the same composer as the game so its sick IMO

the film after this one is BIG trouble in little CHINAthat is an absolutely sick flim

doesn't stay true to the game though but all the elements of the game are there****SPOILER****switching between alternate realities, same goons from the game, pyramid head all there theres even a sequel in production at the moment

big dey kept that scene in from the gamebut why is it the mum instead of the dad.... thats a bit of a fail in my eyes.Never the less they're keeping it kinda along the right lines.

AHHH PISSED OFF CHANNEL 4 U PUSSIES WHY DID U CUT THAT SCENE FOR!!!
which scene?

AHHH PISSED OFF CHANNEL 4 U PUSSIES WHY DID U CUT THAT SCENE FOR!!!
which scene?
were pyramid head Rips all that girls skin off while hes holding her then throw it on on that rose chick before they get into the churchfor those who aint seen in...best scene in the film

lol @ not thinking i haven't just seen the film but also used "that" sample in a tune. i'll up for the ED crew tomorrow.
send da sample my way fam

send da sample my way fam
if u can tell me which sample i'm talking about i'll send it ur way.

if it aint dat demon singin typa ting near da end i dnt want it, uno where its just a female singin
nah i sampled a quote from the film. lemme watch it again and if i'm nice i might record that sh*t 4 u.