Sign in to follow this  
hazedunks

IS THIS THE BIG JOES IN FOREST GATE YOU MAN HYPE BOUT?

BARACKA BARACKA(bracka is a 07 ting)yeah it iserm ask for george (4th chair) or joe (2nd chair)they close around any time between 5-8 on sundaysmondays they close around 8/9 £7

10634623.jpggonna step foot in this place on sunday - monday. Who do i ask for? Can they cut straight hair and how much do them guys charge and what time they close?
y dont u jus go to a white/asian barber?
hes probably somalian

10634623.jpggonna step foot in this place on sunday - monday. Who do i ask for? Can they cut straight hair and how much do them guys charge and what time they close?
Theres no adrenaline rush when you step into them.

they dont shape up hair better then black people thats why. Plus it is in forest gate i bet these guys get bare asian heads walking into their shop all the time so theyre likely to be able to cut asian hair.

big Joe is Ghanaian actuallyyeah havent really used him since he moved a few doors down,now that place is called Nathan's and my barber moved across the road

they dont shape up hair better then black people thats why. Plus it is in forest gate i bet these guys get bare asian heads walking into their shop all the time so theyre likely to be able to cut asian hair.
Go to a Turkish barbers. shape up with the razor and sh*t. plus the hot towel treatment on ur face after ur done >>>>

big Joe is Ghanaian actuallyyeah havent really used him since he moved a few doors down,now that place is called Nathan's and my barber moved across the road
so joe dont work at joes any more? so who is wavaki referring to

so joe dont work at joes any more? so who is wavaki referring to
yeah im just saying he moved a few doors down