Sign in to follow this  
Heero Yuy

This ishy you should never post pictures of your girlfriend on the internet unless shes certified stunning

Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.them bars der

she's uglycbato read thread tho some1 quote photoshops and summereyes

Guest Medic

"My girlfriend is the most beautiful creature in the world. You guys don't know what you're talking about.""key word creature"LMAO

Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.them bars der
f*ck off :lol: post of the month

LMFAOthe more i scroll down the funnier the replysswear there whatever room is like vip2 but 10x funnier

You know you're girlfriend is ugly right?Goddamn, your girlfriend is ugly as sh*t, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.Is her name GAWD DAMNNNNNN?!Let me guess, she is going through Heroin/PCP withdrawal and has a nasty habit of chewing on bricks??strong butterfacemore like got your car to model for your girlfriend.As long as I love her thats all that matters.do-not-want-dog.jpgugly_girl.jpg----------------Now playing: Robin S vs Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Show Me Love/Be

Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.
lmao