This ishy you should never post pictures of your girlfriend on the internet unless shes certified stunning

Heero Yuy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.them bars der

Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.them bars der
f*ck off :lol: post of the month

You know you're girlfriend is ugly right?Goddamn, your girlfriend is ugly as sh*t, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.Is her name GAWD DAMNNNNNN?!Let me guess, she is going through Heroin/PCP withdrawal and has a nasty habit of chewing on bricks??strong butterfacemore like got your car to model for your girlfriend.As long as I love her thats all that matters.do-not-want-dog.jpgugly_girl.jpg----------------Now playing: Robin S vs Steve Angello & Laidback Luke - Show Me Love/Be

Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.
lmao