fao those with computer knowledge

Guest Ivan Drago

Guest Ivan Drago

i remember we used to have a LAN connection when the main computer was in the same room as the modem and was connected through to the internet through cablesbut now the modem or wireless router or whatever it is is in a next room and all the pc's and laptops in the house connect wirelesslyall this network stuff..does it require a wired connection to the internetif not, how do i do it what should i buyalso i think i still have the old belkin router thing from beforep.s. i dont even know what im talking about fullyhttp://www.compaq.net/sbso/productivity/ho..._lan/do_it.htmlthis is helping but i cant read init

i remember we used to have a LAN connection when the main computer was in the same room as the modem and was connected through to the internet through cablesbut now the modem or wireless router or whatever it is is in a next room and all the pc's and laptops in the house connect wirelesslyall this network stuff..does it require a wired connection to the internetif not, how do i do it what should i buyalso i think i still have the old belkin router thing from beforep.s. i dont even know what im talking about fullyhttp://www.compaq.net/sbso/productivity/ho..._lan/do_it.htmlthis is helping but i cant read init
lol----------------Now playing: Heartless Crew - Heartless Crew-Mission FM-May 1998via FoxyTunes

Guest Ivan Drago
You need a wireless ADSL modem that is connected to your phone line, any other computers can connect either by ethernet or wireless (with pci cards or usb)none of the computer need to be hard wired to enable the internet
i aint trying to set up INTERNETcome onswear im offendedshould have been clearer. im trying to set up aLocal area connection

You need a wireless ADSL modem that is connected to your phone line, any other computers can connect either by ethernet or wireless (with pci cards or usb)none of the computer need to be hard wired to enable the internet
i aint trying to set up INTERNETcome onswear im offendedshould have been clearer. im trying to set up aLocal area connection
LAN = WiredWLAN = WirelessMake up your mind.

Guest Ivan Drago
LAN = WiredWLAN = WirelessMake up your mind.
how do you do a wlan then?