"I'm A Sex Addict"

TF S4DK

addict_header_0911_14609a.jpgSEX-MAD Terri Hunter has slept with 1,000 men, but says, ‘I’m not a slut’ — insisting her insatiable lust is an illness that’s driving her crazy.The 25-year-old customer service manager needs sex up to a dozen times A DAY and admits her addiction is out of control.Randy Terri even trawls the internet for partners, agreeing to sleep with them no matter how ugly they turn out to be.“That’s another sad parts of this problem — my desire for sex overrides any quality control issues,” said Terri, from Dagenham, Essex. “It doesn’t matter to me how it happens or what they look like and it’s a bonus if they’re well-endowed.”Terri, who struggles to maintain a relationship because of her addiction, became a slave to love at the age of 17, when she lost her virginity.She recalled: “It was like someone had flipped a switch. From then I just developed an insatiable desire for sex. I’ve done it with hundreds and hundreds of men. I don’t keep a tally because I’m not a slut — I am just satisfying a need.“Most people who know me think I’m really sweet and charming. I don’t smoke, I hardly drink, I’ve never taken drugs, yet I’ve slept with nearly one thousand men.”And if there’s no man around, Terri slips off to satisfy herself, even if she’s at work. She added: “Other people have fag breaks, so I don’t feel too guilty. On a bad day, I can have up to a dozen comfort breaks.”Terri has tried hypnotherapy, SAA (Sex Addicts Anonymous) and has been prescribed anti-depressants — but still can’t control her urges. Her lustful thoughts would often happen during sessions with her psychotherapist.“I was laying on the couch telling my shrink that I was turned on at the thought of sleeping with him. I was hoping he’d jump on top of me and we’d have sex!“I’ve been on nights out where I’ve ended up in the bedroom with married couples. Often I’ll bring some sex toys with me, or I’ll ask them to bring some along. I am looking for complete satisfaction.”Despite her bed-hopping, Terri has managed to stay faithful to her current boyfriend, Wayne, for two months. But she says: “I know that my appetite will probably wreck this relationship like it has done to all the rest.“Men can’t cope with my sex drive. I’ve ended up having sex with a their mates before — I was that desperate for it.“It’s like having dry skin: You know you shouldn’t scratch it, but when you do it just feels so good."
The bareface of women...Anyway discuss...

Guest DN Braund

1000ONE f*ckIN THOUSAND???????ARE YOU STUPID??your tellin me she couldnt like get the same 5 guys or whatever to constantly bang?IS SHE f*ckIN SERIOUS?not 20, not 50, not 100ONE f*ckIN THOUSANDim like the most laid back guy here i laugh at heads who say their girls aint slept with more than 5 pplbut come on

Despite her bed-hopping, Terri has managed to stay faithful to her current boyfriend, Wayne, for two months. But she says: “I know that my appetite will probably wreck this relationship like it has done to all the rest.WACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMON.

this upsets me not cos of how she is but the more attention this kind of person gets when they go public a hoard of females in the midst that have done less dirt but are just as hoeish then feel comfortable to come out of the woodwork and then all of a sudden feel its not so bad being a slut and then we are left with what we have today.....................which is very few decent women and they they rally up their troups on facebook talking about men being arseholes forgetting they have f*cked more men then they have got phone numbers for.only way to curve this is to not entertain them for anything else other than sex.on a real though girls like this shouldnt get exposure cos sadly they are like an inspiration to other hoes.people like superhead etc.

You know if she lost her virginity at 17, and is 25 now, on average in her 8 sexual years she's taken 125 d*cks a year, wow, thats like over ten different men for each month of every year since 2000. She's a monster with it. f*ck*ng hell.
Lmao @ the way man broke it down