fao people in relationships

SPEAK NO EVIL

how do you keep sh*t lively in your relationship? i'm not talking about in the bedroom, i mean when you're at that point where your feeling her a lot and she's feeling you, what do you do 2 keep that buzz going? i'm having a sick time with my girl atm but i'm overly laid back and don't wana fall in2 the trap where the relationship only amounts 2 f*ck*ng and chilling....what r your thoughts?

everyday at a time. do things with her that u couldn't do with ur mates. End of the day tho u have to be ready for them days where u don't say nothing to each other and just bum about coz there's nothing else to do, and if ur both comfortable with that then cool, but if u can't do it then u have to re-evaluate ur relationship. coz them days WILL come.

everyday at a time. do things with her that u couldn't do with ur mates. End of the day tho u have to be ready for them days where u don't say nothing to each other and just bum about coz there's nothing else to do, and if ur both comfortable with that then cool, but if u can't do it then u have to re-evaluate ur relationship. coz them days WILL come.
c/sI slipped into that state with my ex though just cotch at yard and bang was basically our relationshipwont make the same mistake again....this world is a big place and theres lots to do

^thats a good point
no its not. if u cant make an ordinary relationship which as it seems you do take seriously be interesting, then you're not just gonna be able to put make it happen when you get "the one" either. find out what she likes to do.. and take hints and surprise her.. u should have fun too

this is about sexyou bang your boys?

this is about sexyou bang your boys?
this statement is immature to be honest

End of the day tho u have to be ready for them days where u don't say nothing to each other and just bum about coz there's nothing else to do, and if ur both comfortable with that then cool, but if u can't do it then u have to re-evaluate ur relationship. coz them days WILL come.
C/S this A LOT!Every now and again we will go for a meal somewhere we don't usually go in an area we don't usually go. Go shopping somewhere u don't usually go and have a coffee or summin. Go to another city in England for a night or 2.It's good to do these things to break it up a bit.SO you have your usual day to day life where u jam at hers or yours or whatever u do then like every other weekend or something like that we do something like what i said. I love it.

I'm nearly 4 years down the line into my relationship.Lieutenant has it spot on TBH. You have to do something new every week or so. Even if it's something you may find utterly boring/crap like a trip to a museum that doesn't interest you or watching the Norwegian Bell Players in concert. At least you can laugh about how crap it is TOGETHER. Don't go to the same restaurant every week, go exploring together, take a drive into the country or even crack jokes with the locals together. If you are finding it hard now, f*ck knows how you will cope when you eventually have kids... That's when it does actually get challenging because it's hard to maintain that spark because time is scarce once you've done all the chores, etc. that's why I love going on holiday so much.

c/s

how do you keep sh*t lively in your relationship? i'm not talking about in the bedroom, i mean when you're at that point where your feeling her a lot and she's feeling you, what do you do 2 keep that buzz going? i'm having a sick time with my girl atm but i'm overly laid back and don't wana fall in2 the trap where the relationship only amounts 2 f*ck*ng and chilling....what r your thoughts?
dont see her for 2 weekssee her see how u feel