Sign in to follow this  
neeko

ALDI / LIDL / NETTO

Which bag are you likely to carry? :ghost: And do these shops still have the same level of stigma attached to them, ive noticed most people dont care anymore..

To be honest nowadays you might aswell go Tesco's its just as cheap if not cheaper in many occasions and has no stigma attached to it.

Lidl, due to the fact that I know of 3 around the way, while only one Nettos and no Aldis.I've never shopped at any of them though.

As far as I am aware the stigma around aldi and netto is not as big as that surrounding lidl.I spit whenever I see lidl as I am going by.

Guest Esquilax

"You're so poor your mum shops at Netto's" was one of the staple cusses in primary school, so any one but that one really.

High Juice from Lidl >>>>>But i always say Iceland >>>> any other supermarketAlso, i went in Poundland the other day. They got some cheap sh*t in there!

High Juice from Lidl >>>>>But i always say Iceland >>>> any other supermarket
c/s bothlidl black currant & apple high joose>>>__iceland>>>___alsonext time any of u step into aldi, pick up a carton of apple & banana joose>>___it is the official badman joose.

i go to all them supermarkets and tesco morrisons sainsburys and asda all about going to all of them (if they are near each other) and making a shoppin listprices go up and down all the time i dont even find lidl cheaper no morealso its all about going to the market for fruit and veg you can blag ya way to getting discounts whereas in a supermarket you cant.

Netto was a slip back in the day, got caught a few times in there with mumsie.probably aldi bag still, aint no aldis in the bits.

Nettos, f*ck wot ppl think. also Aldi sells all own brand gear and they don't some random products such as rice. the f*ck is up with that?

only Lidl to buy my dad 2 crates of tighn8.pngsome boged off red bull, but he backs it like waterlol@ 'energy for the soul' smh

"You're so poor your mum shops at Netto's" was one of the staple cusses in primary school, so any one but that one really.
You must be young, I swear all these Netto/Aldi/Lidl have only been around 5 years max?