Rio is Sick

Thun

Just thought I would pass through to rub it in.Just by Copacabana beach which is sick.Bare banging bitches everywere.Going back to the beach now to relax and jump in the sea.Only been in this net cafe 5 minutes but need to get out of here.Its too hot and going to see a big boy football match soon.Anyway got to go.btw, f*ck Obama the scumbag new world order puppet.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thun, is screaming "f*ck obama" the best way to influence the masses and highlight them to the atrocities that exist behind the scenes or is it more likely to alienate you and become written off as the ramblings of a conspiracy driven a**hole?By the way bring back some bitches with you.

Thun, is screaming "f*ck obama" the best way to influence the masses and highlight them to the atrocities that exist behind the scenes or is it more likely to alienate you and become written off as the ramblings of a conspiracy driven a**hole?By the way bring back some bitches with you.
Obama aint going to save you.You will be worse off in 4 years time and not living in a mansion because Obama won.Bare deluded people out there.

Just thought I would pass through to rub it in.Just by Copacabana beach which is sick.Bare banging bitches everywere.Going back to the beach now to relax and jump in the sea.Only been in this net cafe 5 minutes but need to get out of here.Its too hot and going to see a big boy football match soon.Anyway got to go.btw, f*ck Obama the scumbag new world order puppet.
show off c*nt

I didn't say he was captain or anything relating to the content of your message. I was just letting you know that saying stuff like that isn't going to get you listened to, which I'm assuming is the point of the majority of your comments and arguments, or do you just enjoy telling people they are doomed rather then trying to do something about it?Which would be a bit useless and thus render your comments useless, alie?

There's a nice area called the favelas.Go there and flash your money, you'll get bare female attention.
Been there already.Bare people like Carpe living like gutter rats.Feel sorry for them tbh.
they still beleive in something. you have a better opportunity and dont beleive in anything. ur worse than a ratstill shocked you even have a passport, talk less traveling outside your borough.