Sign in to follow this  
Brandnew

vip2 seal of approval

was afta i done what was necessary and i was waiting for calzaghe fight to start ... didn't have nothing else to do **shrugs**. she wasn't on watching the boxing so she went sleep. Boredom makes u do dumb sh*t.

Guest LucaPiano

doesnt even spell vip2.....to me it looks like..3 Fingers1 FingerLetter PLetter V31VPSICK MATE RONALOLDO

doesnt even spell vip2.....to me it looks like..3 Fingers1 FingerLetter PLetter V31VPSICK MATE RONALOLDO
either ure jokin or suffer from some form of dyslexia

was standardly thinkin ima do suttin like this when i saw that.slash the body looks solid.bring me*edit*should have smacked instead of that timid grab. but ok
i did.... off cam.if i did da dutty clap she woulda turned around like "WTF U DOING WITH THE PHONE"gotta be smart about this kinda sh*t.

ill see wah gwarn for next weekend... might be another ting though.I'll try do one bareface as well.. can't do it with this one though. But i got some low moral tings dat wouldn't care.

I'm baffledis Tom Huddleston and Brandnew the same guy??is this ting white? she got a back
latina..aint banged a white ting in years.I'm looking into a couple though...need a change up.

out of order imo
:/
getme..who brought the spoilsport to the disco ?
:lol: