vip2 seal of approval

Brandnew

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just the p looks a bit stiff comes like a thumbs down but he did the damm thing
lol yeah the angle i was in was wierd and sh*t... but i tried to do multiple takes but she kept turning around coz i couldnt help myself slappin the batty... so on dat take i didnt slap it and she didnt turn around so i just kept that one.. trust me i was bored.Sports room man dem will know what happened. **REMEMBER HOW THE STREAM FOR THE BOXING SUDDENLY CHANGED OVER ON ITS OWN** it deaded the vibe and caused me to do this out of complete boredom... whoever the c*nt streaming that was i hate them lol.

at the end of the dayTruth - RichKids sista is being wocked out by some random music guy who thinks hes got this retro swag on lockLies - The fact he tried say it was my mum........dont ever talk about my mum coz really man dont chat about ur mum fam. i would standardly batter u on road for saying some sh*t like that.. but this is internet. So carry on with your brave talk init.all in all TRUTH >>> LIES.So be easy.
LOL @ making rich kid stress u.parrin the par

Was she white cos i didnt read the whole topic i saw somewhere latina but i dunno could be me zonnin
latin still.Im gonna try make other ones.Depending on how my yard arrangements are like.didn't think about making it a regular ting but now it sounds kinda interesting lol.these times i wish i stayed on the education ting first time round so i coulda been in uni. :(