Some fucked situation...

Michel Kane

Right, basically a girl I f*cked with 2 years ago, and whom I'm still cool with is now seeing a good friend of mine. The dude & I aren't MAD tight, but tight enough...Now, I happened to find this out when she actually told me, and asked I say nothing. I agreed & by chance, I happened to see the guy, the day she told me. They both seem to be taking it seriously. Ironically, we began speaking about situations where we've had girls who ended messing with other guys in our circle anyway but I was disciplined enough not to bring up the current scenario.Now, I really shouldn't intervene, but the fact I slept with the girl already, and the whole manner of the arrangement makes me think I should. When I slept with her, she happened to be cheating on her boyfriend at the time & there was a pregnancy scare which she tried to blow out of proportion in an attempt to scare me. However, like I said, this was a good 2 years ago...Now, bearing in mind I've already promised not to say sh*t to my bredrin, should I tell him anyway? Would YOU like to be told? And ladies, what would you do if you were in HER position. Bear in mind, that she's started dealing without knowing me & him were tight.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do tell himHow you gonna go about it?I think you should btw
Like Sergei said, I'd have to keep it mackish. Talk to him on the level, but I wouldn't just be like ''I violated your girl''.I'd obviously explain to him, why I feel it necessary to tell him i.e. the fact she cheated with her BF with me (which was VERY easy to do, TOO easy in fact) and that she tried to use a pregnancy scare to get back at me for not wanting to be in a relationship (which I contributed to, to be fair)...

would you wanna be told?
Obviously, hence, The Background Check but it's the fact me & the girl are cool & I promised not to say anything but now, I'm having 2nd thoughts...
SMH.He's not your boy. Let him carry out his own check. If he didnt thats his slip.Your alliance is with yourself, then the girl more than him. Allow getting involved.

If I was in her position and I knew you were mates I would never have f*cked him after you. Some blatant disrespect thing. How can you still f*ck one man knowing his mate can say "Oh sh*t yeh I remember!". And the last thing she should have done is ask you not to say anything because it's f*cked if he finds out you didn't say sh*t. The relationships in this scenario are all going to end up changed because of this girl. Your mates probably going to end up blaming you, not her if something kicks off.

If I was in her position and I knew you were mates I would never have f*cked him after you. Some blatant disrespect thing. How can you still f*ck one man knowing his mate can say "Oh sh*t yeh I remember!". And the last thing she should have done is ask you not to say anything because it's f*cked if he finds out you didn't say sh*t. The relationships in this scenario are all going to end up changed because of this girl. Your mates probably going to end up blaming you, not her if something kicks off.
In her defence, she was 'surprised' that me & him talked, but the thing that perplexes me is this. She found out via FB, right? Me & him ALWAYS chat back & forth over FB, for the world to see, yet she only realized on Friday? :D

In her defence, she was 'surprised' that me & him talked, but the thing that perplexes me is this. She found out via FB, right? Me & him ALWAYS chat back & forth over FB, for the world to see, yet she only realized on Friday? :D
Hmm, from she knows you two speak on a quite regular basis now I don't know how she doesn't feel like a tart for having been with both of you. She's lying, when you're checking a man you want to look at their Facebook comments or whatever. She knows.

Hmm, from she knows you two speak on a quite regular basis now I don't know how she doesn't feel like a tart for having been with both of you. She's lying, when you're checking a man you want to look at their Facebook comments or whatever. She knows.
c/s this persons dialogue with youputting emphasis on you shud tell the breh but u will be the fall guy as chicks 'can change' nowadays and shud be allowed to eradicate there past at will,according to media and culture/hatred of religion/God

That's a hard one.But she knew from the start, she's lying about only finding out on Friday. That made me laugh that bit.He's your boy right?I know she's not a friend.Because Men and Women can't be friends Mike...you know this...If you don't wanna tell him, be prepared to cut your losses with both, because when he finds out, she will protect herself, and you will come off looking like a c*nt.If you still speak to your boy, and he tells you whats going on/mentions it, you should be prepared to either shut up or spill.Bros before hoesbredrins before bitchesHash with the man before gash with the womanand so forth