FaLOL: Mandem

Parrist

I don't mean on a Esquilax level cos badman don't let girl talk out of term.I mean getting chirpsed by a girl.I can say this has never happened to me before but you could say it has. Many girls have come up to me asking me some any question and I end up taking it from there. One could say that that was their intention so they are indirectly chirpsing me, meh.Anyway, Share storiesTell us how it feltTell us how it would feelTell us what you think of these type of girlsFaLOL - GirlsHave you ever done it beforeWhy not?Man up you bitchLet us commence

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looolMister Man u c*nt... ohh sh*t, had one sick flashback. sick guyone time back in the college days, one BIG SLICE. must of walked past. I was like 'u cool' normal safe ting, she must of kept it moving and this brazent negroe is like 'HE LIKES YOUUUU!!!!!'. obviously we was just benin about it, next ting I see her come round the corner like 'can I have ur number?' I cant even explain my face, man was just hurt.. ther type of face you would expect a ute gettin moved too to have, and I could hear this guy cracking up to the left of me. Couldn't even air her aswell, she was a BIG ting... llow her commiting suicide over man.

Walking up Oxford Street Station stepsSome chick was weaving through the crowds in my direction from behind shoutingOI!! OI MAN!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU SLOW DOWN!!!Looked left... looked right... I saw a couple of guys/girls that could easily have been the intended recipient.I kept it stepping.Look behind a few times, she was gone.Stop to grab a London Lite, she was hot so I blatently wanted to see my luck and find out if she was talking to meShe pulls on my sleeve and says "You heard me calling you why didn't you stop? Must think you're too nice, I think you look sexy so I want your number"Turned around to see her butters friend asking me for the 11Entertained some anything convo with her whilst maintaining eye contact with her bredrin the whole time. Between us, no words exchanged.The way I trauled the butters girls' facebook when I touched home found the photo... add freind... poke.. message... draw.. link.. forgotten

Happened a few times, nothing interesting, APART from: one time i was at college, just having a fag and there was 2 deaf kids, but they weren't just deaf they were a bit loopy. A girl and a boy they both had them cleft lip things, were well short and looked like the NHS dressed them, anyway this girl suddenly grunts, i weren't really paying attention coz i was thinking about the work i had to do when i finished smoking, she grunted again, and again and started making a noise a bit like a cat in a fight. Before i know it she's jumping up and down in front of me, shrieking and dribbling, and her mate comes over, shows me his phone and he'd written on it "she wants to be your girlfriend". I f*cked off QUICKLY.

I didnt clock until I deaded the convo and left that she was on ither:hime:yeah errrm..hi I suppose*she is thinking wtf*her:are you localme:nah came to see my boyher:ooh what are you doing laterme:erm gonna hit home and watch footie and probably go out when thats finishedher:oooooooooook well im going outme:coolwas PROPER lean didnt even clock what she was insuating until i jumped on the bus after felt like a complete gay for letting that passother one there was a group of 13-14 girls