FaLOL: Mandem

Parrist

Its amusing to see what technique a girl will use, more time that technique is devastatingly poor.Which is why I believe; Girls have NO game.This weekend just added more proof to my ethos. Fix up.*****

allow being approached by you thoughstraight throw headphones on and look out of window thing
LMAO

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent done it and I wouldn't either.
why not? girl i'm with now kept trying to hint that she liked me, me being the dozy twat i am never noticed, 3 years down the line she lost patience and just jumped on me- 4 years later we're still together.

why not? girl i'm with now kept trying to hint that she liked me, me being the dozy twat i am never noticed, 3 years down the line she lost patience and just jumped on me- 4 years later we're still together.
I could tell someone I already know that I like them thts not so much a big deal, but to go to a stranger an stump up conversation i couldnt.

I could tell someone I already know that I like them thts not so much a big deal, but to go to a stranger an stump up conversation i couldnt.
what if u saw wentworth miller?

Nope.....i am a very shy person.Init Mike Kane?!
You moved ME in college though, not the other way round. Argh, don't do this to me, you know how I get.
:confused: Come correct.
saying yr bars arent built for the war saying u turned up to a fundraising banquet with a packed lunch and a fishing rod dnt have that imosaying yr a loose cannon but yr firing blanks

ive been getting chirpsed alot more lately wen i roll with one dj i work with...i think i figured that the numbers intimidate women so when im with the whole team we never get approached...last 3 times ive been to this one club ive been moved to by the bar everytime..first two were questionable/average but the last one was so stunning but im taken and we werent outta town(plus im a good guy)...man was grimacing after i turned her down