Sholin Monks.

OldSnake

Fists flew at a church service in Jerusalem after a long-running feud between Greek and Armenian Orthodox priests erupted in violence.Fight at Church of the Holy SepulchreFight at Church of the Holy SepulchreIsraeli police and troops struggled to bring the brawl under control as clergy members clashed at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the walled city.The faithful kicked, punched and lashed out at each other with candles at the revered spot where Christians believe Jesus was buried and resurrected.Several followers were left with black eyes, bruises and cuts as priests tried to tear their rivals' robes off in the brawl.The famous pilgrimage site is used by several religious denominations.But such are the rivalries that the church keys have been entrusted for centuries to two Muslim families.Church Service ViolencePolice spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said two monks were arrested - one from each side.He said the incident flared over preparations for the annual ceremony held by the Armenians to commemorate the discovery of the cross believed to have been used to crucify Jesus.Six Christian groups control the ancient church, which serves as the headquarters of the Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem.They regularly fight over turf and influence, and police are occasionally forced to intervene..
Holy people acting buck wild always brings a smile to my face *No devil*

f*ckin calm down i got one letter the wrong way roundi dint lose 50 poun d u neeks
f*ck*ng calm down.I got one letter the wrong way around.I didn't lose 50 Pound's you neeks. :arrow: :arrow: Get the f*ck out again.