*Spuds every Turk*

Rich Kid

Was driving home from that shopping centre in West. How can the place not have any KFC, Burger King, Mc D's or anything like that? Wasn't feeling to touch the Nando's in there because it was ram so we were looking to go back to my yard and cook something. My TomTom started to f*ck up so we were lost, no one knew the way back and we were driving around like some tourists. Half an hour later we end up in Enfield, the sound of everyones guts growling was overpowering the sound of the car engine. We see one restaurant called Kervan Sofrasi or something like that. We were too hungry to even bother contemplating whether to go in or not.Boy...That was the sickest meal I've ever had away from home. Got some platter ting with bare different grilled meat, lamb, chicken wings, beef... then some spicy rice that tasted like jellof but better. Plus it was proper cheap, we usually spend £30+ at Nando's if there's 3-5 of us but we only spent £26 in this place including drinks and we had to take the rest home because we ordered too much.Turks >>That is all.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ivan Drago
*turns this into richkid thread*so fam, how do u feel about this moist ute f*ck*ng your sister?and can u confirm the pum pum is fat for the mandem...
allow turnin it into that kinda threadi think its boring nowSLASHi want details on this placei remember my boy showed me some turkish shop and i bought some next turkish pizza or some sh*t with lemon on itSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheezedit - not actual lemon on the pizza but it came with a lemon which u squeezed the juices from onto the thingSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheez

In this day and age there is no excuse to get lost in London, all you really need 2 do is follow signs and buses im sure you have basic geographical knowledge.....Anway, how can they not have them food places you mentioned, they tryna keep blacks out, was Obama winning enough for them...

*turns this into richkid thread*so fam, how do u feel about this moist ute f*ck*ng your sister?and can u confirm the pum pum is fat for the mandem...
allow turnin it into that kinda threadi think its boring nowSLASHi want details on this placei remember my boy showed me some turkish shop and i bought some next turkish pizza or some sh*t with lemon on itSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheezedit - not actual lemon on the pizza but it came with a lemon which u squeezed the juices from onto the thingSGFDGSFFDGSFDGcheez
this slash business is gay