Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Who is RichKid?

A guy with a nice (sexy) sister, who's pictures somehow got onto here. She is getting plowed by Master Shortie, you know 'bout Master Shortie? I know 'bout Master Shortie, yeaaaah maaaanmastershortie_1219143058_crop_300x283.jpg

A guy with a nice (sexy) sister, who's pictures somehow got onto here. She is getting plowed by Master Shortie, you know 'bout Master Shortie? I know 'bout Master Shortie, yeaaaah maaaanmastershortie_1219143058_crop_300x283.jpg
yeahyou got pics of his sister then?

The thing is if someone was to explain it, you'd be thinking it's dry and dead. Had to be there in that topic.
its a patty joke tbhder going out like stacy and bradlymans just e-gassedher pum pums fat doe jeeze

this is boring nowplease people lets not ruin a legendary thread by bringing it up every 2 secs

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

any guy, who the hells dat?

yeahyou got pics of his sister then?
there was a massive thread, I can't remember the name of it though, few months old still

How can his sis all of a sudden not be his sisrich kids brother in law
there is absolutey nothing in this tune i like.