Who is RichKid?

Steven

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DN Braund
PROPER hate these retro catsIm tolerant of all types of people but these cunts are vermin and should be killed off one by one
trussi can jam with goths and that, even some of them scene kidsbt this indie stuff is jus irritating for some reason

PROPER hate these retro catsIm tolerant of all types of people but these cunts are vermin and should be killed off one by one
trussi can jam with goths and that, even some of them scene kidsbt this indie stuff is jus irritating for some reason
that reason imo is, its the biggest bandwagon thats been around for a while, masses of people felt to go out of their way to jump on it at the first opportunity. and the fact they all feel to act like its some unique thing when its clearly as far from it as possible.

I Dont get the jokeHis Sister Has a boyfriend???If she was a Boonge i would understandIf she was a 3gp ho then i would get itBut she has a boyfriend who happens to a bit fruity?Better than sum goonbag tbh
lol kind of what i was thinking
That's why I said the joke is dry and dead.Just haters trying to use this as a bit of fuel. Adidas had a reason to bring her up, these guys don't.

cos it's not real
this retro, disco, purple and pink garms sh*t is f*cked

i think its jst picture effects u kna...real life didnt see nutin decent except the "face"any flatchest & flatbutt chick
wot do u mean picture effects? wot do u mean real life? jus shut up please.slash only thing nice is her face but still..nd there isnt really a joke or story here tbh. was funny when adidas did it, mainly cos of how he dropped it which i cant remember how right now.
it cant save her from her missing backing