Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Martinez

LET'S PLAY A GAME OF - "WHAT DID SHE DO..."

10936969hy1.jpgWhat do you think she did?You may be right in assuming it relates directly to a male VIPer's life.Video evidence is very much deyaWho wants to make her famous?

Guest DN Braund

f*cked someone famous n sold the story to news of the worldn her man posts on vip2

10936969hy1.jpgWhat do you think she did?You may be right in assuming it relates directly to a male VIPer's life.Video evidence is very much deyaWho wants to make her famous?
:lol: :lol: :lol: TTFKS4DK

carlos beg u tell me this is a 50 pager. its sunday...slash dont expose if it makes me look silly in any way
is mz martinez malemad homo

not only are u rinsin it but ur doin it rong darg

carlos beg u tell me this is a 50 pager. its sunday...slash dont expose if it makes me look silly in any way
is mz martinez malemad homo
says mr tbh. sorry
lololdem primary skool mistakes der

not only are u rinsin it but ur doin it rong darg
LOL.
LAWLZ @ laughing @ me tbh in 2008

i don't get wots going on
bruv just go sleep.
you shut up. so are we just waiting for wosshisname to drop some more info?