OUTKAST

Seymour Cake

Southernplayalistikcadillacmuzik is too much of a sick album...Funky Ride>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT is a slow jam I'd play whilst sexing a betty.
"Let me take you on a funky riiiiiiiiiide.......All around the woooooooorld"Cheezus. *Spuds till knuckles fall off*.

what a coincidence i made this topicOutkast To Release 2 Solo Albums As Well As Group LPWEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 12, 2008asset.jpgIn a recent interview, Outkast member Big Boi talks about his upcoming release as well as a future Outkast LP in the works. His upcoming solo album, swiftly titled Sir Lucious Leftfoot: The Son of Chico Dusty, was delayed but Big Boi says not to worry as that, and more, is still coming."The South got something to say, and we gonna keep on talking," he said recently in Atlanta. "Me and 'Dre were on the conference call [recently]," Big explained. "He's working on his album; my album is done. We're gonna wait until the top of the year — January or February — to put it out. Then 'Dre is gonna come hit y'all, and [then] we're gonna do the Outkast album. So y'all gonna get three records from the 'Kast next year."Previously, the duo had said they would release three albums but it never materialized, so that remains to be seen if this will happen. However, Andre 3000 says he's not concerned what people think about that."To be honest, I work best when people doubt me," 'Dre explained. "Our whole Outkast career has been built on people doubting us. [Hip-hop fans] up North hated on us from the get-go. We wouldn't be Outkast if people didn't understand what people would call weird. You know, none of that would've happened. Actually, if you see me, tell me I'm wack. That's the best thing you can do for me. You know, if you want a greater album, say that. Say that!"