Updated my store

icamefromnothing

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sorter.

lol at the vid...i been doing screen printing last week at uni...need to take advantage of that sh*t because its free for me.... that would be a long process with the 5 layers but deffo worth it....

who designed ur site its kinda basic (not bad before someone starts moaning that im saying its sh*t or summin when im not. just kinda basic imo)
Hi there the site is a BIG Cartel site, the layout soarts off very basic and very simple, they dont give you much room to alter them, but ive tried my best to liven it up and make it look quite cool and simple and clean. - basic - get you right to the point and it works very well with intergrated shopping cart etc.Ive also been having a play with a standard site 2http://www.creativedirectory101.com/icamef...hing/index.html

who designed ur site its kinda basic (not bad before someone starts moaning that im saying its sh*t or summin when im not. just kinda basic imo)
Hi there the site is a BIG Cartel site, the layout soarts off very basic and very simple, they dont give you much room to alter them, but ive tried my best to liven it up and make it look quite cool and simple and clean. - basic - get you right to the point and it works very well with intergrated shopping cart etc.Ive also been having a play with a standard site 2http://www.creativedirectory101.com/icamef...hing/index.html
o seen thats kool if i wasnt busy i would offer to make u a site with just what you request init but i got way too much sh*t going on. i will keep it in mind if u r interested though and ur site is still the same when i can help (provided u r not completely happy with it now and you would be interested in a different one).