Who can make the most apealing sandwich???

Kim

my one takes slight experience..but imagine this...slice a baguette in half without detatching the sides if u know what i meanone side is a cheese chicken ham and bacon with sweetcornthe other side is pineapple tomato cheese and peppers...has to be done like in a pizza style and once its finished u can either eat one side at a time or go in and merge the two for some serious taste sensation..bang bang housemate is a badman chef gang

I aint got no pics, can't be arsed. But I've got two special sandwiches I ALWAYS make. Sandwich 1 - Hollow out the end of a baguette, so it's like a pocket and fill it with pasta salad, my pasta salad is cold pasta with chopped up baby plum tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion, cheese cubes, red and yellow pepper covered in salad cream as I HATE mayo. Sandwich 2 - I use Tiger bread, the best bread. It's like a double decker sandwich the first deck contains salmon or salmon paste with spring onions and cucumber scattered all over it, the next deck contains chicken paste and salad leaves, grated red leiscter cheese, maybe a tomato or two. My dad always used to CUSS me for making this. He said it's the fish and cheese together which kills it.