Alcohol

Dynamau5

it should happen, but it wont because like you say, the gov care more about taxes.Weed,MDMA and coke are all far safer than a big night on the drink.
md and pills can f*ck up half of your week with a comedown, and coke can f*ck up a life easier than alcohol can
I aint seen anyone on MD have a worse comedown than certain alcohol hangovers, a week is bullshit really isnt it

naaaah i know more coke heads than alcholicsit is a problem if u cant control urselfbut ban it commooooonwhat the f*ck this isnt Afganistanplus banning it wont solve anythinghistroy will repeat it self like the American Prohibition when the Mafia got a chunk of the American Piewe would have some dirty eastern european mafia gangs supplying bootleg booze and gaining power both on the streets as well as politcal,

Nope. Never been pissed in my life. Ever. Maybe I am missing something. Tell a lie though, I have drunk alcohol twice in my entire life, I downed a half bottle of alize with an E. But I was too E'd up to tell which were the effects of the alcohol and which was the effects of the E. Oh and I drunk half a glass of champagne on my wedding night but that's literally it. I wouldn't say I am boring though, I just don't drink alcohol. You can still enjoy yourself when you are not drinking you know.

See i can understand when people say they dont drink alcohol/never willBut to make that decision without ever trying it is lame in my opinionLike I don't do E, but i wont say i'll never do it, or that the sensation is lame, or that its for people who cant enjoy themself, because i've never tried it.