Sign in to follow this  
Brandnew

hiphop Rock the bells uk

The hiphop forum is dying a slow death...no current news on anything lately...wuts good number 1 and TF...neway who went to rock the bells ? had tickets waiting for me but cudnt reach due to transport issues so im fully pissd hoping someone sez it was sh*t etc etc holla back !

Never went, nor do I listen to HH much, although I do keep up with news (to an extent). f*ck these neeks ruining Hip Hop. I cant relate to punks in skaterboy kicks and/or tight jeans Saw Nas last year, f*ck everyone else.

oh the rock the bells concert has come and gone alreadyLine up looked a bit dead to me, minus mos defCommon needs to come da uk!

My boy went, said...IT WAS GOOD YOU KNOW...SOME SONGS, I WONT FRONT FLEW OVER MY HEAD. INFACT THE FREENESS PROBABLY MADE IT BETTER U KNOW...NAS WAS GOOD.... I GOT PICS....Oh and Nas must have been good cos this someone who finds Nas as boring as I do.

oh the rock the bells concert has come and gone already
:!: Didn't even realise.Will say again...NY RTB smashed it.

My boy went, said...IT WAS GOOD YOU KNOW...SOME SONGS, I WONT FRONT FLEW OVER MY HEAD. INFACT THE FREENESS PROBABLY MADE IT BETTER U KNOW...NAS WAS GOOD.... I GOT PICS....Oh and Nas must have been good cos this someone who finds Nas as boring as I do.
freeness ?

Didn't the Birmingham gig get cancelled for a future date.Did want to go to the London leg months back but past few weeks, me and the misses decided not to.