Why are you online now??

neeko

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at workI'm a badboy at what I do. I put in 3 hours work a day. On average.But I'm in the office 8.30 - 5 to get paid.
Done know the crewSwear down, as a yute I used to think people at work worked hard. Get to find out that's not the case. Wonder what the hell they did without net access

I was watching a film in bed but it was sh*t so decided to do something co nstructive online yet i havent done anything at all apart from book seats to the clothes show live in brum, but yeah if anyone wants a game of poker or backgammon for money just holla.Oh and im looking after my niece till 6 so not got nothing planned for today.

I'm at workI'm a badboy at what I do. I put in 3 hours work a day. On average.But I'm in the office 8.30 - 5 to get paid.
Done know the crewSwear down, as a yute I used to think people at work worked hard. Get to find out that's not the case. Wonder what the hell they did without net access
What the f*ck do you actually do, talk me through it, step by step.

What the f*ck do you actually do, talk me through it, step by step.
oo me?

i work from home and use the internet as a constant resource,also d/l play music thru the pc,truesay i shud not be on this site atm as i have less than five months to clock my first mill according to my prophecy so im cutting it fine but some wud argue i work better wen im living on the razors edge,balancing on the ledge yeah,living on the razors edge yeah balancing on the ledge yeah