Sign in to follow this  
FANTA

is it me...

or are there hardly any Christmas adverts on TV now?and what you have to remember is that it's nearly a month away.usually we're bombarded with ads abouthe latest this and that.credit crunch?no one gives a damn?

Christmas was cancelled because of politically correct immigrants stealing our jobs and the EU and stuff
in a nut shellsaves the rest of the pages

Christmas was cancelled because of politically correct immigrants stealing our jobs and the EU and stuff
in a nut shellsaves the rest of the pages
I have to agree tbh, bar the job stuff.Oh and the credit crunch, business will just incur sunk costs by advertising and not really make much of it.

I hate this fact. A shame really as I feel VERY christmassy and I am looking very forward to it, obviously christmas loses its spark as you get older but you will regain it again. Once you have children the whole christmas magic thing comes back. It's lovely. The PC sh*t don't help though, I'm not even religious but I've made a point in buying religious christmas cards this year that say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" not cards with a shitty winter scene or a robin on a tree which says "Seasons greetings" I've boycotted those sorts of cards.

Thing is its the government tht are making it out like "foreigners" are against xmas. Its your country do as you please.

Don't watch TV so wouldnt know. Shop windows dont really seem to be inna it too much (saying that, I dont really look in them). When Coca-Cola ad touches ("Hulidays are comin'") then you know Crimbo season has licked.Legendary advert

SICK advert....going toys r us felt like xmas itself boy. I never ever got tht pogo stick I wanted tho. kmt

most companies don't drop adverts on tv till the 2nd half of November (basically the weekend after remembrance Sunday)they change their POS and decorations but not their adverts

Don't watch TV so wouldnt know. Shop windows dont really seem to be inna it too much (saying that, I dont really look in them). When Coca-Cola ad touches ("Hulidays are comin'") then you know Crimbo season has licked.Legendary advert
Sheeze that is oldskool!Always made me feel sh*t because I never got toys.

Advertising agencies have had limits put on what the can advertise too, too much 'pressure' being put on parents apparently.I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Christmas the MOST!

Dont even watch tv these daysand ahhh, the toyrus ad bought back memories!!I remember this ad always gettin played every yr as well