is it me...

FANTA

Christmas was cancelled because of politically correct immigrants stealing our jobs and the EU and stuff
in a nut shellsaves the rest of the pages
I have to agree tbh, bar the job stuff.Oh and the credit crunch, business will just incur sunk costs by advertising and not really make much of it.

I hate this fact. A shame really as I feel VERY christmassy and I am looking very forward to it, obviously christmas loses its spark as you get older but you will regain it again. Once you have children the whole christmas magic thing comes back. It's lovely. The PC sh*t don't help though, I'm not even religious but I've made a point in buying religious christmas cards this year that say "MERRY CHRISTMAS" not cards with a shitty winter scene or a robin on a tree which says "Seasons greetings" I've boycotted those sorts of cards.

Don't watch TV so wouldnt know. Shop windows dont really seem to be inna it too much (saying that, I dont really look in them). When Coca-Cola ad touches ("Hulidays are comin'") then you know Crimbo season has licked.Legendary advert
Sheeze that is oldskool!Always made me feel sh*t because I never got toys.