Jungle

Gunner

Jungle is /was big.Mixed with garage/house/ lub anthems it is big.

Any Junglists out there?A

NYONE GOT ANY TUNES, MAKE THIS BE THE THREAD WHERE JUNGLE IS SHARED

Im feeling inparticular the jungle/Ragga style tunes.ANYONE GOT ANY JUNGLE.UPLOAD, TALK DISCUSS WHATEVER.

Yeah, been on Jungle for years.Jungle Mania '94
http://www.mediafire.com/?fng09zm39zn

I will up some old sets in a bit...

safewas just lookin for one old tune after hearing it on doogz's mixtape and found this mix so thought i'd share.....http://www.zshare.net/download/32659749fcf8bd/tracklist:soundman and elisabeth troy - no greater lovefirefox and 4tree - warningda maytrix - lovermandj taktix - the wayleviticus - the burialomni trio - renegade snarestom and jerry - maximum styledeep blue - helicopter tunebaby d - casanovam-beat - stylebuju banton - move ya bodybagga worries and jooxie nice - legalisebarrington levy - under mi sensidaddy freddy - junglist sounddms - sweet vibrationm-beat and general levy- incredibleprizna and demolition man - firechaka demus and pliers - gal winecutty ranks - original rude boy stylewayne marshall - g spot

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ye ye jungle is big.DnB is just as good tho, but in a different way.IMO der shudnt be a divide really, certain DnB these days sounds like the old skool jungle.
But you can tell that Jungle is heavily influenced by ragga, DnB just sounds likes a pneumatic drill
lol no DnB just has more electronic sounds, same pace...and a lot of DnB has ragga samples. IMO when i hear that sorta DnB i fink is jungle-ish but a lot of ppl like to debate how jungle is not dnb, etc. IMO its one of the sub genres of it, like liquid, jump-up, dark, etc.